Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Basketball (Passion Blog)

One of the places where I feel comfortable the most is the basketball court. Some people view basketball as just a sport, however, to me it's much more than that it is a way to escape all the difficulties that I deal with. When I am on the court playing basketball I feel a sense of relief because I only have to focus on one thing which is winning the game. Every other thought that I have completely disappears and all I have to do is score and play smart on the court. Another reason why I enjoy playing basketball is the bragging rights that come along with the game. Whether it be shooting a three-pointer in someone's face or breaking someone's ankles bragging rights are probably the most fun when it comes to playing basketball. My favorite type of bragging is the three fingers to the head, which my favorite player, Carmelo Anthony, does whenever he makes a three pointer typically when he has made 3 in a row. I have followed in Carmelo's footsteps and do his move whenever I am playing a basketball game and I have hit maybe 3 three pointers in a row. Sometimes I get the players on the other team angry especially on the nights when it seems that I can never miss and to me that is fun because I feel like I'm unstoppable.

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand what you are saying because I have the same mind set. I like Carmelo Anthony a lot but my favorite player is Lebron James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Basketball is really fun to me and it is my favorite sport.

    ReplyDelete