Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Free Choice "Senior Year"

Senior year has been one of the most stressful experiences I ever had thus far. Financial issues, classes, and time management have all been very difficult for me to balance. Now that I am a senior I have more responsibilities and it seems that I have no support from anyone. It feels like every one expects so much from me, but they do not realize that I am only one person. People keep saying "Have you thought about these things," but do they understand that this is my last year to do everything I wanted to do from so long ago. Now that the school year has progressed I feel that I am doing better than before, but now I just have to keep it up.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you Teree. Senior year has been difficult. We get a lot of work and on top of that we have to worry about applying to college. I have been working on trying to manage my time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Teree. This year has been extremely difficult for all of us. Everyone is pretty much on the same boat with time management and fixing our financial issues as well. But we only have a few more months to go and were all be out of here! Lol. But you know if you need anything or someone to speak to you can always text or email me about any issues you are having. Keep your head up, and keep striving for success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, your time management issues will only become more difficult when you graduate. A boss will fire you for being late. Now is the time to develop good habits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yess teree i agree with you a hundred percent, this year has been a lot to handle but you have to stick it out. always look at the positive in things no matter what it is.

    ReplyDelete