Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Precalculus/ Trigonometry CRR

This year has been extremely difficult, but I have no choice but to suck it up and deal with it. In my precalculus class we are currently practicing to take the Algebra II/ Trigonometry regents. The questions that appear on the practice exams we take are so difficult and tedious as many steps have to be taken in order to arrive at the correct answer. Over time the questions seems easier and I am more confident about answering the questions, especially the short answer. Ms. Rios told us that in order to have a greater chance of passing the exam we have to have at least 20 multiple choice questions correct. To me this seems very intimidating especially because there are only about 25-27 multiple choice questions, but on practice exams I answer at least 18 or 19 questions correctly. At the end of the day my goal is to get an 85 or better on this regents exam and start to learn the basic fundamentals of calculus.

3 comments:

  1. Teree I admire your honesty about how challenging the class is, but I love your determination to do well in the class and score high on the regents exam.
    P.S. Hope you pass the exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teree some times the class can be challenging. I have some difficulty with it sometimes too, but I eventually understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you are very brave for continuing to take this class. It is good that you are challenging yourself and I hope you do very well on the regents. Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete